A Colorado wedding videographer that specializes in adventure elopements.
Colorado Elopement Photographer and Videographer and Planner.
Colorado Wedding Videographer || Colorado Elopement Photographer
Why hire Whitney Milton Films as your Videographer?
- SECRET LOCATIONS: I know epic secret locations throughout Colorado and the world. Also, I have lived in 5 different countries, traveled around the globe and know breathtaking intimate locations, perfect for your ceremony. Once you book me, I create you a unique brochure of the best elopement spots for you! Therefore, no stress for you! I got it covered.
- COLORADO ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER: I work with incredible Colorado elopement photographers. While I also offer photography for some of my clients, some couples prefer to have two separate businesses for this. If you are interested in booking a separate Colorado elopement photographer, I recommend you check out my list!
- Colorado ELOPEMENT PLANNER: I help you plan the WHOLE day! Everything from a timeline to honeymoon ideas. I connect you with awesome elopement photographers, florist, hair and makeup, and chefs.
- I SPECIALIZE IN ELOPEMENTS: Therefore, I know how sacred, intimate and private your day is. I do everything I can to make your dreams happen!
- EPIC Elopement Video: Your film will be epic. I invest hours and hours in my film. I avoid redundant cheesy music, poses and timelines . Honestly, I desire to give you something that is unique to your story. I want to give you something that you will watch AGAIN and AGAIN.
Kristen and Josh decided to elope to Telluride, Colorado. I helped them plan everything from the start and it was a blast! We took a jeep ride to the top of a gorgeous mountain where they exchanged their vows, had their first dance and their own personal cake cutting!
Rachel and Eric
Rachel and Eric’s elopement was nothing short of amazing. They had an intimate Sapphire Point wedding with their closest friends and family. Their vows to each other had me choked up at times and then bursting with laughter at others. It was a day I know everyone will cherish forever.
Colorado Wedding Videographer
Did you know that the #1 regret for eloping couples is NOT having a film for their day?
However, that does not have to be you!
Let us create an epic, powerful documentary of YOUR wedding day.
Your elopement can be everything you ever dreamed of and more. Emily and Logan eloped with their closest family and friends and then had a big party back home. Watch their wedding video for inspiration!
About Your Colorado Wedding Videographer and Colorado Elopement Photographer
What can your wedding day look like?
Lots of Laughter
Adventure & Memories
Best Day of your life
I take all the stressful parts away and serve you to have the best day of your life.
Watch More Wedding Videos:
Jess and Ian’s Aspen Wedding Video
Jess and Ian had a traditional Jewish wedding that was absolutely stunning! They chose Aspen, Colorado at the Aspen Meadows Resort. Watch this video to hear stunning vows, a lot of fun celebration and more.
Hallie and Donnie
Hallie and Donnie were planning a large wedding in Ohio when they changed their minds. It was all too stressful and expensive and nothing like they dreamed about. They decided to have an intimate wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park. They hired me as their Colorado Wedding Videographer and wedding planner. I LOVED their wedding and most importantly, so they did they. Watch their film and read more!
Lillya and Spencer
Lillya and Spencer had their wedding at one of the Wedgewood Wedding venues. Beautiful drone captures the gorgeous mountain, forest and streams of this venue. Their film has a quiet steadiness to it, which reflects the love these two have for each other.
Deena and Daniel
Deena and Daniel eloped to Breckenridge. I had the honor of being their Colorado wedding videographer. They shared their first look at Loveland Pass and
then had an intimate service with their family and friends.